Monday, June 11, 2012

End Note

Digital Arts 2 was a whole lot of fun! Here at the end, I look back and am surprised on how much I was able to get done with one semester of work. Usually, I take forever on art projects - perfectionist- but this class forced me to pick it up a bit which I really liked. I have learned a lot more about such applications as Corel Painter 12, Flash, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator and much more! My favorite project was the animation squiggle vision joke because it was fairly quick and the product was rewarding to watch. I struggled most with the portrait because it forced me to be a little reckless with building up instead of detail work. Also, there were so many options in that program, Corel Painter 12, that I was slightly overwhelmed. Overall though, I noticed the more time I spent in a program the more adept I was in it by the end. Thanks for everything Mrs. Robinson! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment